From leading insightful conversations to sharing mind-body practices, I create space for humanness.
Coaching to help you peel back the layers and get clear on what’s real and true for you? Mindfulness practices to cultivate more presence and confidence? An immersive retreat to expand your perspective?
I’m here to hold space for you.
welcome! I’m Erin.
I’m an inner + outer world explorer, soulful conversation lover, and humanness facilitator guiding ambitious and purpose-driven entrepreneurs, change agents, and conscious business owners. I get to work alongside incredible people - it’s my dream job! I help my clients reveal the most authentic aspects of self through body and mind so they can contribute more purposefully and honestly love their lives while having a positive impact on the world we all live in.
I’ve spent 15+ years studying psychology (MSc Coaching Psychology, Advanced Training in Acceptance Commitment Therapy) and human performance (BSc Exercise and Health Science), over 9 years as a certified coach and yoga teacher, led 10,000+ professionals and leaders on personal growth and holistic health experiences in N+S America & Australasia and have facilitated on global award winning programs.
It’s been a journey to get to where I am today.
I Now believe that creating space for humanness allows us to reveal who we really are and what we are here for.
And that’s what I’m here to do - create space for you to expand into your best self and contribute in the most meaningful, fulfilling way.
Are you ready to create space for all of you?
Education and Credentials
• Masters of Science (MSc) Psychology of Coaching, University of Sydney, Australia 2013
• Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Exercise and Health, University of Victoria, Canada 2007
• Post-Graduate Courses in Advanced Anatomy and Biomechanics, University of British Columbia
• Co-active Coach Training, Coaches Training Institute 2010
• Advanced Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) with Russ Harris, Australia 2012
• Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training, Prana Yoga College 2010
• Yoga Alliance Certified Yin Yoga Teaching, Prana Yoga College 2011
• Embodied flow™ Basics Teacher Training with Tara Judelle 2015
• Vinyasa Flow: The Art of Sequencing Training with Clara Roberts-Oss 2014
• Yoga, Purpose and Action Intensive with Off the Mat, Into the World® with founders Seane Corn, Hala Khouri and Suzanne Sterling 2017
• Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga with Octavio Salvado 2018
• Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Training with Brad Hay 2019
• Vipassana Courses: Mindfulness Meditation
• Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Certification